The Virginia High School League, the group that oversees school sports in Virginia, has said it will not change its policy that allows transgender athletes to compete on teams that correspond with their gender identity.
A Nigerian actor claims over 90% of male celebs are bisexual, Suzy Izzard talks about her identity, and Vico Ortiz highlights their battle with POPSUGER.
Voters in California will have the chance to overturn an anti-gay marriage law, a judge in Kansas ruled that trans people can no longer change their sex on their driver's licenses, and a business owner in Michigan will not service trans people.
Mired in culture wars and burning through cash, Ron DeSantis’ presidential campaign continues to lose traction.
Protesters crash a Pride event in Tbilisi, an England town is set to host its first Pride festival, and an LGBTQ school policy changes causes political turmoil in Canada.
While officials in Florida actively campaign to suppress and ignore LGBT history in schools, Washington, D.C. is headed in the opposite direction.
More Articles …
- Trans, Gender Diverse Rights in Russia Deteriorating Rapidly
- Out Nation: Tennessee is Allowed to Enforce Ban on Trans Healthcare; AG Sues to Impose Assigned Sex on State IDs
- Former President Obama Blasts Book Bans, Praises Librarians
- Out Abroad: Internet Company Faces Court Case for 'LGBT Propaganda;' Church of England Debates Blessings for Same-sex Unions
- Anti-trans Laws Left Out of Fla. Democrats’ ‘10 Bad Bills’
Page 6 of 11