Coming out of the first Republican debate relatively unscathed, Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis’ leadership capabilities were tested by a racially motivated attack and a pending hurricane.
A bipartisan measure to legalize the use of fentanyl test strips was signed into law on June 27, taking effect July 1. Previously, fentanyl test strips were considered “drug paraphernalia” and were therefore illegal to own. This is a major victory for advocates in the recovery arena.
The defense minister of Italy disciplined an army general for publishing an anti-LGBTQ book, a Russian streaming service was fined for broadcasting an LGBTQ movie, and Kuwait banned "Barbie" for promoting homosexuality.
San Bernardino County Sheriff Shannon Dicus held a press conference Monday to brief the public on the updates to the investigation into the murder of beloved Cedar Glen shop owner Laura Ann Carleton last Friday evening.
Owners of LGBT Swatch watches face three years in jail in Malaysia, a man is convicted after protesting against a drag queen event in the United Kingdom, and the World Bank halts lending to Uganda.
The ACLU of Texas fights drag show restrictions in court, a doctor leaves Louisiana after anti-LGBTQ bills pass, and Oklahoma's governor's executive order defines "male" and "female."
More Articles …
- Woman Charged with Threatening Judge, Democratic Congresswoman, LGBTQ People, Others
- NC Lawmakers Override Vetoes of Anti-trans Bills
- DeSantis Ousts Orlando Prosecutor; Appoints Extremist Judge
- Out Abroad: Liverpool Hosts Kyiv Pride; Swatch Sues Malaysia Over Pride Watches
- Out Nation: Indiana Court Rules in Favor of Trans Kids; Law Targeting Librarians Over Books Blocked
Page 3 of 11