The head of the Republican Party of Florida is refusing calls to resign in the wake of rape allegations stemming from an ill-conceived ménage à trois.
The Church of England backs blessings for same-sex couples, three teens were charged with assault against an LGBTQ person, and Mexico's first non-binary magistrate was found dead.
Pennsylvania's voters boot out a book-banning school board, a vandal ripped down a Pride flag banner from a church in Maryland, and a school district in Texas restored the role in a play for a trans student.
The onePULSE Foundation announced on social media Wednesday that it would be dissolving and moving its assets, impacting its programming as well as the long-awaited building of a memorial to honor those killed at Pulse in 2016.
The Florida House of Representatives has introduced a bill that would prohibit employees from using pronouns that don’t align with their biological sex, as well as barring nonprofits from including gender identity and sexual orientation in their training.
Hong Kong hosted Asia's first Gay Games, a Sydney Catholic school overturned a same-sex formal ban, and the Latvian parliament legalized same-sex partnerships.
Transgender Awareness Week is a mix of emotions — a celebration of progress, but also a call for change as trans rights are continually trampled. The week closed with Transgender Day of Awareness on Nov. 20, a solemn time to recognize the deaths of transgender and gender non-conforming people.
More Articles …
- House Ethics Report Spells End To Santos’ Reelection Bid
- Supreme Court Refuses to Hear Florida Appeal of its Anti-drag Law
- Out Nation: California Approves Anti-trans Petition Drives; NYPD Make an Arrest in Hate Crime
- Out Abroad: Taiwan Presidential Frontrunner Joins Pride March; Vatican Synod Ends without Clarity on LGBTQ Stance
- Control of the Senate at Stake with Dem Senator's Decision Not to Seek Reelection
Page 7 of 22