A Texas woman has been charged with threatening to kill U.S. District Judge Tanya S. Chutkan, who is overseeing one of the cases against former President Donald Trump, along with U.S. Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee (D-Texas), Democrats in D.C. and LGBTQ people.
Liverpool hosts a Pride event, Swatch sues Malaysia over LGBTQ watches, and U.S. restrict travel for Ugandan officials.
A court in Indiana ruled in favor of trans school kids, a law in Arkansas targeting librarians over "harmful" books gets blocked, and an armed Nazi group joined Gays Against Groomers at a protest in Wisconsin.
Iraq’s Communications and Media Commission has ordered media outlets and social media companies that operate in the country to refer to homosexuality as “sexual deviance.”
More Articles …
- Out Abroad: Pope Tells Trans Person God Loves Them; Court Rejects Bid to Block Anti-LGBTQ Bill
- Out Nation: Michigan Bans Conversion Therapy; School Fires Teachers Who Attended Drag Show
- Teenager Charged with Hate Crime in Murder of O’Shae Sibley
- College Board: FL Has ‘Effectively Banned’ AP Psychology
- Out & Loud: Trans Indian Almost Killed by Parents; Non-binary Athletes Achieve New Heights in Sports
Page 4 of 11