My spouse and I have been together for 10 years. It started long distance and then in year five we moved in together. Over the last five years we have had a recurring argument about the type and frequency of sex. I feel my partner doesn’t want to have sex with me. Does my partner not find me attractive?
Excerpts from a newly released Elon Musk biography seem to confirm his God complex. Apparently, Musk thought providing Ukraine with Starlink communication satellites gave him the power to dictate military strategies. Last September, we have learned, Musk refused to activate the satellites over Sevastopol, Crimea, just prior to a crucial planned attack against the Russian navy.
Back-to-school time can be daunting for any parent, as we leave our children to the care of others and subject to peer circles that we can’t fully control. LGBTQ parents may have particular concerns, too, about how welcoming and inclusive the administration, teachers, coaches, and students will be to our children, especially in states with school-related anti-LGBTQ laws. I’m not here to tell you it will all be fine, because I can’t make such guarantees, but I will offer some advice based on seeing my son through 12 years of public school and into college.
More Articles …
- The 2nd Amendment Was Never Intended to be a Death Warrant | Opinion
- The Wiltin’ and Sinkin’ of the Island City | Opinion
- Exploring Non-monogamy With Your Partner | Opinion
- Ask John: Surprise! I'm a Grandpa | Advice
- Uncomfortable but Essential: The True Essence of Allyship in the LGBTQ Community and the Corporate World | Opinion
- The GOP's War on Climate Science | Opinion
- Dogs with Gay Names | Opinion
- Congregation Etz Chaim: Alive and Well at 49 | Opinion
- An Unfathomable Tragedy - We Cannot Cower in Fear | Opinion
- Dealing with Gender Dysphoria in the Bedroom | Advice
Page 1 of 10