Congregation Etz Chaim (CEC) is one of South Florida’s LGBTQ success stories. On the surface it does not seem that way: In its 49-year history, CEC has had more ups and downs than a roller coaster.
Introducing our new advice columnist - Kelly Ghweinem. Queerly Beloved is an expertly curated column dedicated to the world of LGBTQ sex, intimacy and relationships that provides education, insights and actionable tips for the reader to enhance their pleasure journey. This column will answer questions and provide advice to readers to deepen intimate connections, elevate pleasurable experiences, and empower people.
In America’s latest iteration of law vs. scofflaw, Fani Willis has brought the most consequential prosecution in US history. Her 41 count indictment against Donald Trump and 18 of his closest co-conspirators threads the infinitesimal needle between free political speech and fraud, sewing Trump’s falsehoods into a cloak of criminal enterprise beyond the protection of the First Amendment.
More Articles …
- Gay Travel after COVID | Opinion
- Sibley’s Alleged Killer is Not Muslim | Opinion
- Fraud and Intimidation Are Not Protected Speech | Opinion
- RIP Gloria Stein: Trans Pioneer | Opinion
- 'Red, White & Royal Blue' – Tears of Joy | Opinion
- Queer Parents Fight Back as Italy Strips Rights | Opinion
- If You Can’t Stand the Heat | Opinion
- Out South Florida Appreciates its Donors and Advertisers
- Bothsiding Slavery and Other DeSantis Post-truth Realities | Opinion
- Another Indictment, Another Swindle | Opinion
Page 3 of 10