The U.S. Supreme Court’s June ruling in 303 Creative v. Elenis was “profoundly wrong,” wrote Justice Sonia Sotomayor in her dissent, where she also pointed out the harmful message it sends to children with same-sex parents.
In your recent OUTSFL you ran two pieces on the U.S. Supreme Court decision addressing the First Amendment. What has not been discussed is how far off the court and nation have been in how we determine what is and what is not Constitutional.
More Articles …
- Elon Musk and the Fantasy of Free Speech Absolutism
- SCOTUS Decision: A Return to Separate but Equal | Opinion
- ‘WTF is ‘Nonbinary’?’ | Opinion
- Pride Month Message Holy Cross Health CEO | Opinion
- Adventures on Facebook | Opinion
- Drag Bans Won’t Survive Constitutional Scrutiny | Opinion
- Why I Dressed in Drag | LETTER
- Trump Attacks the Rule of Law Rather Than Bend to it | Opinion
- What’s With All the Trans Kids? | Opinion
- New Report: Patchwork of State Parentage Laws Leave LGBTQ Families at Risk | Opinion
Page 6 of 10