The Virginia High School League, the group that oversees school sports in Virginia, has said it will not change its policy that allows transgender athletes to compete on teams that correspond with their gender identity.
A court in Indiana ruled in favor of trans school kids, a law in Arkansas targeting librarians over "harmful" books gets blocked, and an armed Nazi group joined Gays Against Groomers at a protest in Wisconsin.
Michigan bans conversion therapy on minors, trans patients sue a hospital that provided records to the attorney general in Tennessee, and a school in Texas fired two teachers after attending a drag show.
The 17-year-old suspected of fatally stabbing of Black queer dancer O’Shae Sibley a week ago, has been charged with murder as a hate crime and criminal possession of a weapon.
Louisiana reverses a veto on the gender-affirming care ban, an attorney general in Kansas wants to enforce a law that requires IDs to match a person's birth sex, and two Michigan commissioners were fired after flying the Pride flag.
A Nigerian actor claims over 90% of male celebs are bisexual, Suzy Izzard talks about her identity, and Vico Ortiz highlights their battle with POPSUGER.
More Articles …
- Out Nation: Voters Have the Chance to Overturn Anti-gay Law; Business Owner Discriminates Against Trans People
- DC Approves LGBTQ-inclusive Social Studies Standards
- Out Nation: Tennessee is Allowed to Enforce Ban on Trans Healthcare; AG Sues to Impose Assigned Sex on State IDs
- Former President Obama Blasts Book Bans, Praises Librarians
- House Republicans Pass Anti-LGBTQ Amendments With Defense Spending Bill
Page 8 of 11