A new study conducted by University of Michigan researchers and published Jan. 3 in the journal Science Advances identifies genetic variations linked to human bisexual behavior and found that genetic characteristics associated with bisexuality are also linked to risk-taking behavior in males.
Known for her political activism including becoming a plaintiff in the Federal lawsuit to stop the ban on drag shows, Brigitte Bandit has a lengthy record of advocacy and activism for the state’s LGBTQ+ community, including multiple appearances before Texas lawmakers at the capitol testifying.
Virginia lawmakers have once again introduced resolutions that seek to repeal a state constitutional amendment that defines marriage as between a man and a woman.
A Nebraska lawmaker and his husband launched an LGBTQ scholarship fund, a drag show in Maryland was canceled due to a bomb threat, and neo-Nazis disrupted Drag Story Hour in New Hampshire.
LGBTQ organizations have been leaving X — aka Twitter — in droves, and the latest to exit the social media platform are GLSEN and Lambda Legal.
More Articles …
- Southern Poverty Law Center Releases Major Report on LGBTQ Pseudoscience
- Supreme Court Allows Ban on Conversion Therapy – For Now
- Out Nation: Lawsuit Seeks to Block Anti-LGBTQ Law in Iowa; Students Mail Pro-LGBTQ Cards to Moms for Liberty
- Supreme Court Upholds Conversion Therapy Ban in Washington State
- Former Abercrombie & Fitch CEO Accused of Trafficking Male Models
Page 2 of 10