Wilton Manors has long been working to make the city friendlier to bicyclists and pedestrians, and an overhaul of 26th Street east of Five Points is a key part of the plan.
The Community Affairs Advisory Board (CAAB) in Wilton Manors is getting three new faces. At their meeting on Aug. 22, the city commission filled the four vacancies created by expiring terms.
Ron DeSantis, Chris Christie, and Michael Pence took the stage at the first GOP debate. At Hamburger Mary’s in Wilton Manors, they were upstaged by Rhonda Santis, Christine Christie, and Michelle Pence. For good measure, they were joined by Donna Trump.
Rohi’s Readery, a bookstore located in the Square in downtown West Palm Beach, was the subject of a TikTok video from a conservative TikToker in July. Since the incident, the store has received support nationally from activists and popular TikTokers from across the country rallied to the store’s defense, and the TikToker’s platform has been irrevocably damaged.
More Articles …
- Hotel Hysteria: All The Latest News on the Wilton Manors Hotel
- Drag Icon Latrice Royale, Actor Dyllón Burnside Co-Host Task Force Gala
- Wilton Drive Redevelopment Moves Forward
- Back to School: Pronouns, Book Bans, Permission for Nicknames and Classes, And More
- OutSFL Names Rick Karlin its Arts & Culture Editor
Page 7 of 21