Kyle Richards is accused of being a "lesbian on ozempic," Wayne Brady comes out as pansexual, and LGBT advocate Ryuchell dies at 27.
The Crape Myrtles (Lagerstroemia) are a magnificent and beautiful plant for the summer garden that flowers from July through September.
Did you know that you can travel the globe without ever leaving Oakland Park? Wilton Manors’ northern neighbor brings the world to your doorstep with its international cuisine. Savor the flavors of Mexico at Tacos and Tatts, El Guanaco offers Spanish and Salvadoran fare, Great Greek Mediterranean Grill is self-explanatory, and Bulegreen has its roots in Brazilian culture. Two of the newest places in Oakland Park add a couple more stops on your global tour.
Here is a list of some great vines and climbing plants that members of the Equality Garden Club have recommended that grow well in their gardens.
Gov. Ron DeSantis’s “War on Woke” is nothing new in Florida. Although many point to Anita Bryant’s 1977 “Save Our Children” campaign as the forerunner, the War on Woke started with the Florida Legislative Investigative Committee, popularly known as the “Johns Committee.”
More Articles …
- The Tropical Gardener: Great Vines & Climbing Plants in South Florida
- Out & Loud: Lyndall Grace Comes Out as Bi; Miss Universe Competitor is Trans
- Wreck-age: All-Male Burlesque Show at the Wreck Bar
- Out & Loud: Jay-Z's Mom Gets Married, Miss Benny Stars in Netflix Show, and Alyson Stoner Fired for Being Queer?
- Out & Loud: Taylor Armstrong Comes Out as Bi; Trans Politician Runs for Congress
Page 8 of 10