The prime minister of the United Kingdom is moving to ban conversion therapy, a Canadian province uses override for pronoun legislation, and a top court in India declines to recognize same-sex marriage.
Turkey's president says he doesn't recognize LGBTQ people, hate crimes against trans people hit record high in England and Wales, and the health minister of Queensland is calling to lift restrictions against gay and bi men from donating blood.
Cardinals challenge the pope on same-sex couples in Vatican, the top court in Mauritius decriminalizes same-sex couples, and Pakistan resumes issuing ID cards to trans people.
Donatella Versace, a fashion icon, speaks out on Italian anti-gay policies, Australian basketball star Corey Webster makes homophobic remarks, and Canadian premier vows to veto school pronoun ruling.
An LGBTQ bar in Ireland removes all Pride decor, a lesbian couple wins IVF legal ruling in Hong Kong, and Turkey's president complains about "LGBTQ colors" at UN.
A gay rugby team in France gets recognized at the world cup, a woman sprays "holy water" on a gay couple in Mexico, and a court dismisses challenge to LGBTQ group registration in Kenya.
Canada’s federal and provincial Conservative Parties are suddenly joining American-style culture wars centered on transgender issues, announcing new policies to crack down on access to medical care and women-only spaces, and restricting trans children from using chosen names and pronouns in schools.
Hong Kong made a ruling to recognize same-sex couples, a man was arrested in the United Kingdom in connection with a homophobic attack, and a legal service for LGBTQ Victorians opens.
More Articles …
- Out Abroad: Canada Warns Travelers Visiting US; Man Charged with 'Aggravated Homosexuality' in Uganda
- Out Abroad: Assemblyman Pushes for Marriage Equality in Japan; Germany Cabinet Adopts Plan to Make Changing Gender Easier
- Out Abroad: Italy's Army General Disciplined Over Anti-LGBT Book; Streaming Service Fined for Broadcasting 'LGBT Movie'
- Out Abroad: Owners of LGBT Swatch Watches Face Jail Time; A Man Gets Convicted After Protesting Against Drag Queen Event
- Out Abroad: Liverpool Hosts Kyiv Pride; Swatch Sues Malaysia Over Pride Watches
Page 3 of 6