Elon Musk started Pride month with a series of transphobic tweets that constitute his most extreme attacks against the community to date, and included a pledge on Thursday that he will be “actively lobbying to criminalize” healthcare interventions for transgender youth.
Mayor John Carli rejects Pride month, Louisiana's Senate denied a bill that sought to ban gender-affirming care, and Iowa bans LGBTQ topics in schools as well as removing books depicting sex from libraries.
South Korea introduces a pro-LGBT bill, Japan's government is under pressure to end a gay marriage ban, and Uganda's president signs a bill that issues the death penalty for same-sex acts.
As Ron DeSantis made the campaign rounds in Iowa, a Texas sheriff’s office recommended bringing criminal charges against whoever orchestrated transporting 49 asylum seekers from San Antonio to Massachusetts last fall.
In a win for transgender advocates, a federal judge has blocked parts of Florida’s new bill that would ban healthcare for trans youth and add restrictions for adults seeking care for gender dysphoria.
More Articles …
- New Ugandan Law Calls for Death Penalty for ‘Aggravated Homosexuality’
- Biden Recognizes Pride Month: 'We Honor a Movement That Has Grown Stronger, More Vibrant, and More Inclusive'
- Target Stores Across the Country Receive Bomb Threats Over LGBT Merchandise
- DeSantis Stumbles into 2024 Race with Chaotic, Disorganized Announcement
- At Long Last, DeSantis Enters Presidential Race | Column
Page 22 of 23